Chaotic Duel Academy
Make sure you read the rules and make a good use of the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic Duel Academy
Make sure you read the rules and make a good use of the forum!
Chaotic Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» idk why i keep coming back to this
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 11:47 am by juniorc0105

» pls come back..
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:58 am by juniorc0105

» LET'S BRING CDA BACK TO LIFE
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 am by juniorc0105

» So, What's everyone up to?
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 am by juniorc0105

» greetings to every one
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:11 am by juniorc0105

» Insane Clown Posse-Take Me Home Mp3
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 pm by wyleamac

» I am so sad
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 am by juniorc0105

» Test Request
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 am by juniorc0105

» Test Request of Lever10
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:57 am by Lever10

Duelist of the week.
SailorAthena
Card of the week.

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hi Everyone!
CDA Affiliates

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

+16
ϟ Ares ϟ
king_dante
hebi144
Risen Demon
darkness slayer
StainedRose
Kawaii
zekekioshima
De Meerkat
redheards
IceLink0277
juniorc0105
opda11
LexiLuvsSweetz
shadow slayers
!Bakura!
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 Empty Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

Post by !Bakura! Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

[img]
Name: Yu-Gi-Oh!: Return to Duelist Kingdom

*Plot: It has been numerous
long years after the pharoah's spirit has been put to rest and Maxamillion Pegasus has suddenly started up a new
tournament in Duelist Kingdom. Many duelists from around the world are
joining in on the action. There also is a dark group of powerful duelists that call
their organization, "The League of Necromancers" who's main objective is to corrupt the Ancient Egyptian God Cards and use them to mold the world as they see fit. Pegasus has managed to secure "The Winged Dragon of Ra" and "Slifer the Skydragon", however the League of Necromancers captured Obelisk and are currently infusing pure darkness into it's very core, attempting to create a wicked god card. Pegasus has entrusted "Slifer the Skydragon" to Jaden Yuki and is holding onto Ra to entrust it to the victor of the tournament he is now holding. As the League of Necromancers nearly finishes corrupting Obelisk they have begun sending their agents to assault "The Destined Duelists". These "Destined" are duelists that the head of the Necromancers sensed to have the most "light" within their soul and he intends to extinguish that light permanently. A powerful "Dark General" has been dispatched from the league to duelist kingdom for each "Destined Duelist" that has been sensed. The final 16 duelists are left and the eight generals are all among them.
The victor will recieve "The Winged Dragon of Ra" and a generous cash prize of course(it is Pegasus after all). The story will progress differently depending on whether the "League of Necromancers" or the "Destined Duelists" are victorious!
As shadows begin to overtake the earth the power of the league's generals have even managed to overwhelm Yugi Moto.

Credit: !Bakura! and Lexi :3

*Priority: Do all that is necessary to prevent The League of Necromancers from achieving their goal!

*How It Works: you will explain your character and how he/she got involved into the tournament and also show what kind of bond your character has with their "card spirit" (the selected card spirit must be used in your deck). There will be an even number of people. You can challenge anyone except Pegasus. If you win a duel you must post how you won the duel storyline-wise(not the whole duel, please,
unless it was, like, one turn) and what happens after that. If you lose a
duel, post how you lost from your characters perspective and what
happens after that.

*Place:DN and CDA

*Leader(s) Of Roleplay: !Bakura! and LexiLuvsSweetz

*Please apply with the following application you must enter your:

*Name:
*Deck:
*Spirit Card:
*Character Description:
*Team: (good/bad)

-------------
The Destined Duelists(Good):
1. Lexi Sweet(LexiLuvsSweetz)
2. Kimberly Starz(Kawaii)
3. Red (redheards)
4. Hakumen (Zekekioshima)
5. Junior (juniorc0105)
6. Luke Archman (Ares)

The League of Necromancers(Bad):
1. Angel Deaste(ACTOR NEEDED) (the deck may be switched, but must be a suitable one)
2. Alochar (IceLink0277)
3. Evendar (De Meerkat)
4. Damien Morris (!Bakura!)
5. Rose Summers (StainedRose)
6. Mirasi Hadake (Mirasi)

--------------------

Last edited by !Bakura! on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
!Bakura!
!Bakura!
Chancellor
Chancellor

https://chaotic-duel-academy.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

Post by StainedRose Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:21 am

*Name: Rose Summers

*(In Development)Story: Rose is a top graduate from the duel academy, whose high marks at the academy repeatedly gathered the attention of all kinds of organizations...including the League of Necromancers...back during her academy days as an obelisk blue student, she'd always look after Lexi, who was at the time working towards becoming an obelisk blue student, watching over her and helping her improve on her dueling. Although their personalities were nearly opposites, they shared a kindred spirit and a strong passion for dueling. By the time Rose's graduation day was only a week away, she walked over to her room at the end of the day to find that her door was slightly open. As she quietly walked closer to the door, she suddenly heard a loud CRRAAASSH!!! She immediately ran into her room to see a black figure jumping out of her window. Quickly taking in her surroundings, in all of the mess she noticed a picture she had taken with Lexi was missing. So she bolted straight for the window, leaping out and swinging off of a tree limb then landed and began chasing the figure clad in black. Despite being one of the academy's most decorated athletes, all she could manage to do was keep the dark man in her sights during the chase. She followed him towards the outskirts of the academy, running through a lot of thick forestry. When they cleared the forest, the darkly clothed man stopped at a high cliff which lead down to the waves crashing against dangerous jagged rock formations. Rose quickly caught her breath and sharply threatened him saying, "Touching her will be the last mistake you make". He replied, "Her state of well-being is entirely up to you. We are highly interested in recruiting your talents and i do believe it also in your little friend's best interests that you comply." Ever since, Rose had become distant to her loved ones for their own protection and forced herself to submit to the league's demands, waiting for an opportunity to bring them down from the inside. The things she has done to gain their trust were despicable and will likely weigh on her conscience for the rest of her life, however to keep her loved ones safe and to bring down this corrupt organization once and for all, she will stop at nothing.

*Deck: Plants

*Spirit Card: Fallen Angel of Roses

*Character
Description: An athletic girl of average height with long scarlet hair
reaching her lower back and piercing green eyes. While seeming to be somewhat rude or indifferent towards others at first, Rose is actually a very loving and
dependable friend, despite her rigid appearance. Along with her deck of
choice she's had since her childhood, she's also a formidable and
flexible duelist. She's devoted and trained herself to infiltrate the
Necromancer's League and decisively deal a fatal blow from within
their ranks when the time presents itself.

*Team: The League of Necromancers(double agent)

AMAZING ROSE! I'm really loving these ideas popping in my head after just reading your character's personality! Sounds like SOMEONE I know lolz. I'll ask if they can make u a moderator for the RP section here I could use the help 4 realz!
-Lexi

*Credit: Rose and Lexi

Last edited by StainedRose on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:50 am; edited 4 times in total
StainedRose
StainedRose
Wings Of Justice
Wings Of Justice

Back to top Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

Post by juniorc0105 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:51 pm

Name: Junior

Story: I'm a dirt poor obelisk dorm student. I couldn't afford any of the top tier decks that were around. But one day, someone told me about this new deck that i could try out, the Machina Gadgets. At first, i didn't think it would win any duels, cuz the gadgets were so weak, but then after placing 2nd place at locals, I really wanted to perfect this deck. Then i heard about the pegasus tourny, and in my mind, this was an awesome opportunity to perfect my deck (lol that rhymes) so i immediately registered. It was around that time that i heard about the necromancers and their evil plans, and i wanted to stop them. So yeah, blah blah blah blahhhh.

Deck: Machina Gadgets

Spirit Monster: Machina Gearframe

Character Description: is veryyyy shy, but loves talking to people, loves playing yugioh (unless its a stall/burn deck..) listens to music 24/7. is very loyal to friends, would never do anything to harm them in any way. he loves a very special girl, but she lives far away.. oh yeah, and loves to sleep :p

Team: The Destined Duelists (the good newbs :p)

Credit: my brain

sorry if it was boring or terrible, (which it is) i was sorta sleepy when i wrote this, so bear with it, any mistakes or blah blah blah, tell me so i can correct it. :D

I'm really liking what I see here. It's like the underdog rising up and snatching victory from the jaws of fate! I'd like to use this as a base to build on :3 O and could u either get a last name for your character or a different set of names with "Junior" being a nickname? Either's fine. Lastly, If you were approved by the duel academy for the tournament then in the story you'd have been selected as a representative along with "kawaii" and "redheards" as top obelisk blue students. The reason u were chosen could be your unexplainable flexibility and talent with a "dirt poor" deck lol.
-Lexi
juniorc0105
juniorc0105
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by darkness slayer Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:14 am

name: Demnos kalo

story: You wanna know how i got where i am? Ha i'll tell you I was born with no family i was left on the street to die. one night i found a card on the floor in the middle of the rain it was dry as like no rain hit it as i walked to the card a hear a voice "Please dont hurt me please!" i picked up the card and said "was that you talking?" i looked around and saw to cards that both talked and the cards where manticore of darkness and mystical knight of jackal. Soon after that i started to make a beast warrior deck. I was a pro at street dueling. One day the headmaster of the dueling academy for top duelist saw me. Unknowing he was a duel academy head master he wanted to duel me so i dueled him i some how i ended up in a tie. He got in his car after saying
"Come by the duel academy tell them i sent you i am the head master" in shock i got a good night sleep and some other stuff for the academy. I looked at the time i was late i ran as fast as i could to the academy with out knowing i was being fallowed i burst in to the academy doors or so i thought the room was dark and quite i started to feel weird as if some one was in my mind then i hear a voice "Hey kid let me outta this cage" with out knowing i was deep in my mind i opened the cage and my other personality was let free when i a woke i was in the duel academy being dragged away and then i yelled "THE HEAD MASTER GOT ME HERE" as the guards let me go i ran in to the duel area and started my test of dueling i won but i still came out slifer red after that my life got better i made friends and more i had a dorm to call a house for my self but most of all i had pride then i started to hear about duelist kingdom unlike some of the other dorms my other personality had me slip on to the boat for duelist kingdom we soon found out that we had a good chance of winning.
Well theres my story.

character description: A strong pride man with a split personality that's also prideful but when you mess with me or me other personality we'll come after you for messing wit anyone we know
team: Good

spirit cards: manticore of darkness&mystical knight of jackal

Ok not bad just explain how your character gets another personality and choose which spirit is supposed to symbolize the darker one.
-Lexi

Last edited by darkness slayer on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
darkness slayer
darkness slayer
Judgment Of Fire
Judgment Of Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:40 am

De Meerkat wrote:Can i Challenge ppl right now?

You can issue a challenge depending on story events. Also, not yet we need more ppl to finish the stories base first, then the games begin! :D
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by Risen Demon Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Name: Akuza Elmua

story: When i was a kid i always watched duels for some reason i always felt at home in a duel, one time i put to gather a deck and was so badly played i lost in one turn but i kept trying and trying one day i finely lost and i was so sad cuz the other duelist took my deck. I hard a voice "Do you need some help son?" i was so scared then outta no where a black SUV came out and a tall man give me a card and the card said "I am here for you lets speed up to power" i smiled and saw it name and the card was ROAD WARRIOR so i started making a deck for road warrior and it was working out fine. A friend told me and my deck was good so he told me to got to duel academy i headed out for duel academy the next day. As i was going to school for my first day i ran in to the top duelist of the street as he said "I want a duel" i walked pass him he grabbed and me pulled me back so i was force to duel him after he dropped to his knees i walked to duel academy for my test i was tested and came out ra yellow, A while after that i hear my best friend was shoot and then killed and his finely words to me where "look after my little sister" as she was the same age as me so i said i will take care of her we both didn't have any money so we stole a boat and went to duelist kingdom.

character describable: Akuza Elmua is a strong prideful man that keeps his word he never lets anything happens to his best friend sister.
daek:warrior/machine

spirit card: road warrior

team: Good

Last edited by Risen Demon on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Risen Demon
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 am

Hey guys I was just wondering if there's any of you who could help me out with editing these character stories. I've been a little overwhelmed with stuff so if a few of you with good imaginations and grammar skills could help me, it would be VERY much appreciated! :3
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by De Meerkat Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 pm

I'd like to help you LexiLuvsSweetz, But i cant edit other things.
De Meerkat
De Meerkat
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Thanx tons! just messaging me ideas and suggestions for the unfinished stories would help A LOT. ty meerkat! :3
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by zekekioshima Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:41 am

Ok im back people and my internet is back and i miss all u people and god there is so many improvement. Well i was thinking of adding Termui side of the story if i have free time.
zekekioshima
zekekioshima
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:17 am

Glad to have u back! Yeah i finished editing your story and i was thinking we could use one of the current league generals to create Termuis story just cuz it'd make it interesting :3
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by hebi144 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:52 am

this seems very cool
hebi144
hebi144
Judgment Of Fire
Judgment Of Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by zekekioshima Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:20 am

Well I decide to make Termui's side of the story to explain most of the event in everyone's story. Please add suggestion to help improve the story.

*Name:Termui(Hazama)
*Story: In progress, it not complete but i'm working on it. -.- only got the intro.Still explain how it leaded to Timeline B.

In ancient Egypt, the Hieratic were holy monster that kept away evil spirits but it couldn't stop one. His name was Termui. His power were too great and nearly destroy the world. In order for the Hieratic to stop Termui, they have to seal itself with Termui inside the Red Pyramid. As time passes, a boy named Red came to the Red Pyramid. He unlock the seal of which the evil spirit Termui was in. By taking the Hieratic away from the Red Pyramid, Termui is free. Termui moved away from the Red Pyramid and said" Hahahaha, all these years and im free. No one can't stop me now." He laugh with joy and try to process Red. He about to attack him not knowing his presence but Eset protected him. Eset pushed away Termui and gave him the angry stare. Eset angrily said "I would never let you process him. He may be our hope of destroying you. As long as either a card spirit is next to their master or pure light inside of someone, you will never process them." Termui was furious and said " GRrrr, I will get you for this and your precious hope will be destroyed right front of your face and want to see face of despair in your face. Termui left laughing while they go their separate ways.

Termui came to process a duelist named Hazama, a contestant in the Duelist Kingdom. His dueling skills were great but what really wants to process him was his darkness. His darkness satisfy him for hating the world for not recognizing his skills and felt inferior to Yugi Muto and other top duelists. He was asked to join the League of Necromancer by Damien Morris, leader of Dark General. Damien wants to follow his father's dream of using the Egyptian God for the "world's ecilpse" to change the world. Termui agreed to joined but he has other plans.

In the finals, Damien duel with Red. Red lost and said softly "I'm sorry Eset and everyone, I failed you." Red fainted and Damien won the tournament. Damien has claimed the Egyptian gods as his prized. Damien said to himself "With this, my father..... no our dream can be complete. We can see a bright future ahead of us." Suddenly, mysterious murdering laughter was heard and Damien turns around to found to Termui laughting. Termui said" Hahaha, thank you Damien, you make me so proud." Damien was shocked to see Termui but what even shock him more was what he was holding. He was holding his father's head. Termui moving Damien's father head like he was observing something he never see before and said "It's too bad your father can't see you at your greatest." Damien said" You bastard, you think you can get away with this." Termui with a grin smile, said "I already did." Behind Termui were a mountain of headless body. Damien recognizes them to be members of the League of Necromancers. Termui said" I love how they beg for their life and they willing to do anything including killing each other. It was fun seeing that wonderful moment where killing their own comrade just to live another day but in the end i kill them all one by one. Those screams and tears are music to my ear. I wonder what you're going to show me." Termui comes closer to Damien. >:)

Damien backing off and said "I'm not going down without a fight." Termui said "Fine, i have some time to spare." Termui and Damien said together"Duel!" Termui vs Damien 8000-8000. Termui said"I will make the first move. My turn, draw. I will set one card face-down and end my turn." Damien said to himself "What is he up to?" Never mind that, I'm going to destroy him and take my revenge.I'm going to make this quick. My turn, draw. I will summon the spell card Dark World Dealing. This card allows us to draw 1 card and discard 1." Both player draw one and discarded 1."With the card I discard was Ceruli, it allows me to summon it your side of the field. If this card was summon that way, i can discard 1 more card. The card i discard was Goldd, Goldd effect allows me to use his effect. I can destroy 2 cards in the field. I will destroy your set and Ceruli." Termui said" Trap card activate Dark Coffin. If this card is destroyed i can activate one of the following effect. I choose my oppenent to discard one card from his hand." Damien said"Fool, You just let me summon my best monster, come forth, Reign-Beaux. My heart and soul." Termui said "Oh that the mighty Reign-Beaux." Damien said"I will activate the Field card, The Gates of the Under World. I will used the Field effect. The field effect allows me to banish 1 fiend monster in my grave and discard 1 fiend monster to draw one card. I will banish Ceruli and discard Sliva to draw. With Silva effect, I can special summon it. With the field effect, every fiend monster to gain 300 atk and def. My sliva is 2600 atk, Goldd is 2600 atk, and Reign-Beaux is 2800 atk. It enough to you finish off." Sliva and Goldd attack Termui and lost 5200 life, 8000->2800. "Reign-Beaux attack him and end his sad miserable life." Termui said" Not so fast, I activate my monster effect, Gorz. If I control no card in the field, I can special summon it and summon a token Equal to the damage I took." I will summon Gorz in Atk mode and it gain 300 due to your field card. Gorz--->3000 Atk. Token ---2600 def." Damien said" I will attack the token." I will set 2 cards facedown and end my turn.

Duel summary Termui 2800 life point, 4 cards in hand. Damien 8000 life point,sliva 2600 atk, goldd 2600 atk, and Deign-Beaux 2800atk. Field card, the Gates to the Darkworld. 2 card set in spell/trap zone. 0 cards in hand.

Damien said to himself" I can win this, he only stalking and if he did turn the table around I got my set ready. One set is Bottomless Traphole in case he summon a monster strong enough to kill my monster. Another is Mirror Force in cause he swarm lots of monster. There no way I can lose not after I came so far." Termui is laughing and said" I'm impress to make me damaged this far but this has gone far too enough. Draw! I will activate the spell card Card Destruction, we all discard our hand but since you don't have any i will draw instead." Termui discards 4 cards and draw 4. "With the 4 cards i discard, I will activate my monster effect. I will activate the the 3 Grapha and Snoww effect." Damien said "What?!!! How did you obtain Grapha?" Termui said "Oh, fine, i will tell you. After I killed everyone, Grapha was there all lonely in that poor chamber, so i challenged him and he was so easy to obtained.He said that i was much better than a trash like you. Foolish enough to challenged Grapha and failed miserably. A failure just like your father." Termui took out Damien's father head and shack it violently. This got Damien very angry and said" I will defeat you and make my father's dream come true." Termui said"Father this, father that, don't you ever shut up about your father.He's garbage and I'm here to prove you that. With Grapha's effect, I can destroy one card in the field. I will destroy your set card and your Diegn-Beaux." Damien said" Grrrr." Termui said" With Snoww's effect i can add one card to my hand. I next activate Dark Hole to destory all monster in the field. I will activate the spell card monster reborn to bring Snoww from my graveyard. I will used Grapha's effect to bring him from my grave by returning Snoww back to my hand." Grapha lets a giant roar of dark energy at Damien. Damien is afraid of Grapha. Termui said "Oh is that fear I sense. With all that training to battle Grapha you become scared after you witness it power. Don't worry, I will end it soon. I normal summon Snoww, with Grapha's effect, i can special summon Grapha from the graveyard. Next I will activate the spell card The Cheerful Coffin. This card allow me to discard up to three cards in the hand" I will discard Beiige. With Beiige's effect I can special summon it. I will activate the last Grapha's effect and bring Grapha to the field. Hahaha witness Grapha's true power." The three Grapha let a giant roar so loud it can probably heard around the whole island. Damien cover in fear facing the three Grapha with nothing on his field and in his hand to protect him. Termui said" With your field card my monster gained 300 atk and def. The three Grapha has 3000 atk. Termui said"Show him despair and how weak he's really is. The three Grapha shoot a giant dark ray beam at Damien and Damien said to himself "I'm sorry dad,....I'm so weak.Please forgive me." With Damien fainted, Termui laugh crazily about his victory.

Duel Summary: Termui (win) 2800 life point vs Damien(lost) 0 life point.

Termui obtained the three Egyptians Gods and corrupted them with his darkness. Looking at Damien's headless body and said "Like father, like son." The world eclipse has appeared and Termui know what to do. The world's eclipse true purpose was a gateway to the Spirit World. Termui planning to summon the ________(did not decide a name for it) , a monster that ruled the Spirit World. To bring such powerful monster requires alot of souls and energy. The gateway and the Egyptian God meet the requirement. Termui looking at the world's eclipse said "Let these offering bring forth __________. This world is nothing but lies, lies, lies, lies, lies but there is one truth, it's called despair. Cut all lies and show them the truth. Hahahaha. It's finally mine! Try to stop me now, Observers." Termui felt a gust of wind and turn to see a dimensional drift and expecting _______ but it was not it, it was Rachel. "I got enough of this foolish games." Rachel looking at the fainted Red and headless Damien "I underestimated them, their are too weak." Termui said "It's too late, i will summon __________ and this world will burn down in hell." I want everyone to scream in pain and despair in everyone's eye." Termui laughs but Rachel remains calm. "It true i can't stop the process but i can prevent __________ from coming. Termui stop laughing and saw Rachel chanting some words. The world eclipse got disrupted and the gateway disappeared. Termui said angrily"You ****ing b**th, i waited too long for this." Rachel disappeared in her portal and left. Termui said"That stupid b**th think she stopped me, least i have the Egyptian Gods to show despair. Using the three wicked gods, Termui summoned a monster with destructive power called the Black Beast. "Show this world despair and destroyed all hope." With the Black Beast destroying everything in sight, Termui watched as people scream in chaos." Beautiful,the pain, the terror, the cries,the scream,the fear and the despair is all here." Suddenly, a girl grabbed his feet and "Please....spared me some food, waffle would be nice." Termui looked closely to the girl and grabbed her. "Welcome to hell, girl." Termui laughing while torturing the girl. The girl scream "Please...Stop it!!!" Termui said "Huh, what's that, speak up bud. I can't hear you. " Termui continuously torture the girl to death."Yahooooo. This is so much fun.Scream girl, Scream!!!!!!!!"

After the girl died by massive blood lost, Termui wonder around the destroyed city. The city was fulled with broken window and building. Termui love the sight people cover in fear and dead bodies almost everywhere. He was enjoying until he saw a young man. He has blond hair and green eyes and his face doesn't show despair like the rest,instead showed determination. A red scarlet girl behind her said "Please.. don't fight the Black Beast and stay." The blond guy said "No his days are numbers and must end now!" The blond guy left and headed toward the Black Beast. Termui sense light out of the girl and approach her. He said "I heard an argument, is there something wrong?" The scarlet haired girl said"No, it's nothing." Termui said "Well, it can't be nothing. A girl like you should smile more. With that gloomy face, there got to be something wrong." The scarlet haired girl said "Well, the guy you saw earlier, his named is Jin Kisaragi. He's strong and kind but he can be idiot at times. He got angry at the Black Beast for kill people's lives. He wanted to end the Black Beast for good but i told to stop and forget the Black Beast. I want to make us future together." The scarlet haired girl blushing as she finished her words. To most people it looked cute but to Termui it the face he hate the most,love. The red scarlet girl said "My named is Tsubaki, it was nice talking to you." Tsubaki left and started walking away from Termui. Termui is not going to let Tsubaki live but she can't just kill her. Termui got an idea. "Well, are you going to leave Jin all lone." Tsubaki stopped walking and turn around and said "What do you mean?" "Well with the Black Beast running around destroying everything. Should you be there supporting Jin? I mean come on, anyone who fought with the Black Beast did not live another day. Who know Jin is going to live another day. So what will it be?" Tsubaki run toward to to where Black Beast and Termui said to his mind "Yes, go to your death you stupid girl." Termui laughed and followed Tsubaki.

After following Tsubaki, Termui witnessed Jin summoned Legendary Six Samurai Shi-en. Termui said to himself "Idiot, nothing can stop the Black Beast." The Legendary Shi-en pull up a good fight against The Black Beast but got destroyed and devoured him. With the Legendary Shi-en gone, Jin was wide open for attack. The Black Beast unleashed a great amount of corrupted energy at Jin. Termui saw Tsubaki run toward to Jin. When the blast quickly approached Jin, Tsubaki suddenly plunged in front of him and took the devastating attack in his stead. Tsubaki slowly dying said to Jin, "I love...you."She said as she closed her eyes to never open them again. Jin let an uncontrollable tears in his eyes as Tsubaki's body torn apart by the beast's blast. Jin cried for her death and Termui said "Classic, this is classic, right out of a drama show. This is despair, yes despair in his eye. Show me more." The Black Is about to fired another corrupted energy. The energy was massive that it probably destroyed the whole city. Termui said to himself" It does not matter if i got caught into it, as long as there another body to take over, I'm fine." Termui saw Jin not getting out of the way. Termui said " Done already, so boring." Termui laugh until he saw something unusually. As Tsubaki's body is dissapearing, her light remained. Tsubaki's light went inside the Black Beast and sensed the Egyptian Gods regained their will. "What, how?!!! The gods regained their will, impossible. A girl can awaken the gods. Who is she?" said Termui, confused and angry. With the corrupted energy changed, It shoot a full of light energy at Jin and everything next to him. Termui said out loud "Who are you,Tsubaki?!!!!!" Jin and Termui all vanished in sight along with the destroyed city.

Termui woke up in the street alley. He found the city to be perfect and not destroyed. He found a newspaper in the floor. He was surprised to found the date. The date was 50 years back to the past. Termui said to himself "Oh, the god sent me and that stupid boy back to the past. Interesting." Termui thought of why the god sent Jin back to the past. With that thought, he thought of how he can changed the past to changed the future of his own liking. He thought of his failure to summon ________ and the god stupidly gave him the chances to summon ________ again. Termui madly laughing out loud and said "Stupid Observers, try to stop me now." With that, he left the dark alley and go to Egypt to met his past self.

*Deck: N/A
*Spirit Card:N/A
*Character Description:
*Team: (good/bad): Bad(really bad)

That's pretty good so far! It's just about what I had in mind for Terumi I'll get around to fixing the grammar when youre done mk? :3 Oook and the tournament results cant be decided seeing how we all havent played each other lol.

Hmmm Damien also can't just be beheaded so easily his brute force and mental fortitude were powerful enough to defeat even grapha so if Termui were to defeat him, a battle of epic proportions would need to take place between the two. Ooook we just came up with a crazy sweet idea guyz. For Damien and Termui's final battle in this timeline the two of them can "transcend dueling" meaning they can synchronize with the energy or power sealed within their decks and literally use it as their own strength. By the end of the entire story all of the destined will be able to do this as well XD.
-Lexi

This timeline Damien did not obtain grapha for somewhat reason. In the newer timeline he did obtain grapha. Remember he can't easily kill people if people has a spirit next to them or pure light, that y he can't touch Red. That would have been a great idea though, im might consider Termui having a duel with Damien having the spirit Regin-Beaux.

Ok I get it the gods also couldve empowered Damien in the new timeline they created, giving him the strength to overwhelm grapha. That can work :D (and yeah i changed the comment colors lol i was getting kinda discombobulated(confused) since mine are usually pink Razz. )
-Lexi

i don't like the part i get beat
-Red

Last edited by zekekioshima on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:42 am; edited 22 times in total
zekekioshima
zekekioshima
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 am

hebi144 wrote:this seems very cool

Glad you think so Hebi!:D If you'd like to join there might still be sum room :3
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by king_dante Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:05 am

can i join the role play
king_dante
king_dante
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:14 pm

king_dante wrote:can i join the role play

Sure! no prob we'll expand the number of characters if needed. just read the instructions and make sure your story doesnt conflict with the other finished ones. :3
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by king_dante Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 am

cheers
king_dante
king_dante
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by redheards Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 am

zekekioshima i like how your story is connected to me without me knowing and i don't remember loseing to a damien(lol my brothers name)
redheards
redheards
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:37 am

redheards wrote:zekekioshima i like how your story is connected to me without me knowing lol

Not to mention we havent actually got the 2 finalists yet lmao decent story line though :D
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by zekekioshima Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:51 am

Remember this event happen in the past where Hakumen and other contestant did not compete. This would have been the correct timeline if they didn't participate. Still explaining how it lend to the Black Beast.
zekekioshima
zekekioshima
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by redheards Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:59 am

zekekioshima wrote:Remember this event happen in the past where Hakumen and other contestant did not compete. This would have been the correct timeline if they didn't participate. Still explaining how it lend to the Black Beast.
if this happen in the past i should have put that in my story
redheards
redheards
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by zekekioshima Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:58 am

redheards wrote:
zekekioshima wrote:Remember this event happen in the past where Hakumen and other contestant did not compete. This would have been the correct timeline if they didn't participate. Still explaining how it lend to the Black Beast.

Again it happen in the past where you were not aware of Termui's presence, It the correct future where it's only you and Damien participate in the tournament and everyone else were not in there. Someone changed the timeline to where everyone in the tournament including me ,lexi, League of Necromacer and Destiny duelist participate. Im going to write that who did.
zekekioshima
zekekioshima
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by StainedRose Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:24 am

redheards wrote:

Not necessarily, your current story deals with the newer timeline. Really you just need to concern yourself with working together with the destined and whatnot in the current timeline the 3 gods created with the remaining strength they possessed.
StainedRose
StainedRose
Wings Of Justice
Wings Of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by redheards Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:09 am

ok now i understand but i didn't meet Eset till i got on the boat for the dueling kingdom tournament
redheards
redheards
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by zekekioshima Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:47 am

redheards wrote:ok now i understand but i didn't meet Eset till i got on the boat for the dueling kingdom tournament

Ok that the part i miss, if im done with the story can you fix it.
zekekioshima
zekekioshima
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by StainedRose Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 am

Eset not meeting you sooner can actually make sense since Termui has retained his memories from the older timeline and there can be a lot of other changes in the new timeline caused by the influence the will of the 3 gods has on it also. So really everything doesnt have to be the same.
StainedRose
StainedRose
Wings Of Justice
Wings Of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next