Chaotic Duel Academy
Make sure you read the rules and make a good use of the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic Duel Academy
Make sure you read the rules and make a good use of the forum!
Chaotic Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» idk why i keep coming back to this
Stunning performence EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 11:47 am by juniorc0105

» pls come back..
Stunning performence EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:58 am by juniorc0105

» LET'S BRING CDA BACK TO LIFE
Stunning performence EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 am by juniorc0105

» So, What's everyone up to?
Stunning performence EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 am by juniorc0105

» greetings to every one
Stunning performence EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:11 am by juniorc0105

» Insane Clown Posse-Take Me Home Mp3
Stunning performence EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 pm by wyleamac

» I am so sad
Stunning performence EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 am by juniorc0105

» Test Request
Stunning performence EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 am by juniorc0105

» Test Request of Lever10
Stunning performence EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:57 am by Lever10

Duelist of the week.
SailorAthena
Card of the week.

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hi Everyone!
CDA Affiliates

Stunning performence

3 posters

Go down

Stunning performence Empty Stunning performence

Post by opda11 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 am

Ok. So, we all have our favorite type of deck and favorite decks altogether. One guy may like combo with heiratics, wind-ups and sort of inzektors. Some may like tempo(kinda like aggro-control) with something like Dino rabbit, malefic drain or hero beat or maybe something that is purenbeatdown like chaos dragons.

The type of deck I prefer is stun/control. I like to be in control of the duel, the entire duel. I dont want my opponent doing something that would make me lose. I prefer to stop the, from winning and grind them down in the long run. Sometimes it can end pretty soon if they cannot muster up a defense against my immensely powerful yet somewhat weak monsters and spell/traps.

Usually it is a long grueling duel where I will control it and come out in the long run, never losing steam like most decks do. I one for one them many times and never let them get a plus. Sometimes I may get a plus off of it too. Overall it one of the most skillful deck types to play as it involves a lot of thinking and knowing exactly what type of outcome will come out of what you do. You will usually know if you will win or lose after the first few turns.

Ok now that that is off my chest, I would like to bring up what this thread is really about(at least what I was originally going to write in it). I would like to ask you to choose your favorite stun deck and possibly post it on here for everyone to see. If possible I may be able to set up a tournament where each of you competes with your own stun decks and we can crown the most stunning duelist here at cda. Mine is a secret(even to myself) as I love so many different stun decks.

Please try to be somewhat original because it would not be too fun for two of the same stun deck to be in the tournament. I know firsthand that there are way more than enough stun decks for everyone in the academy,. I also know that many of them are good if not very good. I challenge you to do this. There also may be some kind of award for anyone who does it.
opda11
opda11
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Stunning performence Empty Re: Stunning performence

Post by zekekioshima Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 am

Well my stun favorite deck is T.g Stun since it's fast but i also like Beast Stun and Uria Control to summon big monster with more than 3000 atk.
zekekioshima
zekekioshima
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by opda11 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 am

Post? Also as a note to everyone else, you gotta be more original then tg stun. It did win a while back, but that doesn't mean it should be the only stun deck you know of. I like it too, but at least I use some really interesting tech in my t.g. Stun that I don't think many people use at all

Also,try to be more original than chaos Antietam stun too. It would be nice to post deck list pictures of your stun decks though. I will post pictures of some of my stun decks when this is over, but only when I think there are enough people who have joined this. Also, I will exclude people like Kawaii and bakura from that because they post everywhere.
opda11
opda11
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by opda11 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:13 pm

bump
opda11
opda11
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Madolche Control!!! LMAO No i dunno what im talking about but i know whenever i use ticket along with my field and they keep attacking me i end up having ALOT of advantage hand wise. :3
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by opda11 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:18 am

pls post lists D:
opda11
opda11
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor

Back to top Go down