Chaotic Duel Academy
Make sure you read the rules and make a good use of the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic Duel Academy
Make sure you read the rules and make a good use of the forum!
Chaotic Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» idk why i keep coming back to this
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 11:47 am by juniorc0105

» pls come back..
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:58 am by juniorc0105

» LET'S BRING CDA BACK TO LIFE
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 am by juniorc0105

» So, What's everyone up to?
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 am by juniorc0105

» greetings to every one
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:11 am by juniorc0105

» Insane Clown Posse-Take Me Home Mp3
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 pm by wyleamac

» I am so sad
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 am by juniorc0105

» Test Request
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 am by juniorc0105

» Test Request of Lever10
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:57 am by Lever10

Duelist of the week.
SailorAthena
Card of the week.

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hi Everyone!
CDA Affiliates

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

+16
ϟ Ares ϟ
king_dante
hebi144
Risen Demon
darkness slayer
StainedRose
Kawaii
zekekioshima
De Meerkat
redheards
IceLink0277
juniorc0105
opda11
LexiLuvsSweetz
shadow slayers
!Bakura!
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 Empty Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

Post by !Bakura! Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

[img]
Name: Yu-Gi-Oh!: Return to Duelist Kingdom

*Plot: It has been numerous
long years after the pharoah's spirit has been put to rest and Maxamillion Pegasus has suddenly started up a new
tournament in Duelist Kingdom. Many duelists from around the world are
joining in on the action. There also is a dark group of powerful duelists that call
their organization, "The League of Necromancers" who's main objective is to corrupt the Ancient Egyptian God Cards and use them to mold the world as they see fit. Pegasus has managed to secure "The Winged Dragon of Ra" and "Slifer the Skydragon", however the League of Necromancers captured Obelisk and are currently infusing pure darkness into it's very core, attempting to create a wicked god card. Pegasus has entrusted "Slifer the Skydragon" to Jaden Yuki and is holding onto Ra to entrust it to the victor of the tournament he is now holding. As the League of Necromancers nearly finishes corrupting Obelisk they have begun sending their agents to assault "The Destined Duelists". These "Destined" are duelists that the head of the Necromancers sensed to have the most "light" within their soul and he intends to extinguish that light permanently. A powerful "Dark General" has been dispatched from the league to duelist kingdom for each "Destined Duelist" that has been sensed. The final 16 duelists are left and the eight generals are all among them.
The victor will recieve "The Winged Dragon of Ra" and a generous cash prize of course(it is Pegasus after all). The story will progress differently depending on whether the "League of Necromancers" or the "Destined Duelists" are victorious!
As shadows begin to overtake the earth the power of the league's generals have even managed to overwhelm Yugi Moto.

Credit: !Bakura! and Lexi :3

*Priority: Do all that is necessary to prevent The League of Necromancers from achieving their goal!

*How It Works: you will explain your character and how he/she got involved into the tournament and also show what kind of bond your character has with their "card spirit" (the selected card spirit must be used in your deck). There will be an even number of people. You can challenge anyone except Pegasus. If you win a duel you must post how you won the duel storyline-wise(not the whole duel, please,
unless it was, like, one turn) and what happens after that. If you lose a
duel, post how you lost from your characters perspective and what
happens after that.

*Place:DN and CDA

*Leader(s) Of Roleplay: !Bakura! and LexiLuvsSweetz

*Please apply with the following application you must enter your:

*Name:
*Deck:
*Spirit Card:
*Character Description:
*Team: (good/bad)

-------------
The Destined Duelists(Good):
1. Lexi Sweet(LexiLuvsSweetz)
2. Kimberly Starz(Kawaii)
3. Red (redheards)
4. Hakumen (Zekekioshima)
5. Junior (juniorc0105)
6. Luke Archman (Ares)

The League of Necromancers(Bad):
1. Angel Deaste(ACTOR NEEDED) (the deck may be switched, but must be a suitable one)
2. Alochar (IceLink0277)
3. Evendar (De Meerkat)
4. Damien Morris (!Bakura!)
5. Rose Summers (StainedRose)
6. Mirasi Hadake (Mirasi)

--------------------

Last edited by !Bakura! on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
!Bakura!
!Bakura!
Chancellor
Chancellor

https://chaotic-duel-academy.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 Empty Re: Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 am

lolz guess what? girls can sweat too jerk face xD anywho yah i gotta start being a little bossy cuz we're soo close to finally doing it sheesh Razz
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. - Page 4 Empty Re: Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

Post by Kawaii Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:03 pm

LexiLuvsSweetz wrote:lolz guess what? girls can sweat too jerk face xD anywho yah i gotta start being a little bossy cuz we're soo close to finally doing it sheesh Razz

Lmao they call u Jerk face Juni lol u got burn so yeah we sweat too. tongue
Kawaii
Kawaii
Queen Chancellor
Queen Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by redheards Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:41 pm

I told zekekioshima that i am going to monkey around the forms so i am monkeying [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
redheards
redheards
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:45 am

SUPER MEGA ULTRA Lexi Bump Razz
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by juniorc0105 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:58 am

gosh im no jerk face xDD
hatorz xP
juniorc0105
juniorc0105
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaii Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:37 am

Who knows Juni lol. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Kawaii
Kawaii
Queen Chancellor
Queen Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by De Meerkat Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Ill play Angel, Its easy to play 2 ppl. Lets Start This RP Then!!!!!!!!
De Meerkat
De Meerkat
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by De Meerkat Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Oh yh Ill use A Venom Deck For Angel.
De Meerkat
De Meerkat
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by redheards Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:36 am

I still have a problem can i use the deck i have before the bandlist
redheards
redheards
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaii Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:46 am

hmmm i do not know about that Lexi and bakura are the ones that started this so i gotta said u gotta follow the new list thingie or use old one nut sure (Just my opinion here) and also bringing this to the top soo they see it and give their thingie thingie.
Kawaii
Kawaii
Queen Chancellor
Queen Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by redheards Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:12 pm

well if we use the new one i am screwed all the cards that i need r ban/limited
redheards
redheards
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Comanderp Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:55 am

*Name: Drake Fin
*Story: I was born into dueling. That's just it. From when I could read the card I was beating my friends. One day things got serious. A new kid came along and dueled everyone and got there best card. When he challenged me, I showed him what a real winner was like. I got back the cards when everyone quit dueling. I made my deck in memory of them. After seeing the Duelist Kingdom ad, I knew I'd have to show the world a winner again and to make good over evil. I am ready for Ra!
*Deck: Chaos Dragon
*Spirit Card: Buster Blader
*Character Description: Drake is 5'1'', has blond hair to his eyes, wears a white polo with a brown vest and balck pants. Also has a bag he wears across his chest and wears headphones around his neck. He has a scar on his right eye
_______

didnt know if i post here or pm XD

and i know how to rp im pro rp at Nexus Duel Academy

Last edited by Comanderp on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Comanderp
Comanderp
Judgment Of Fire
Judgment Of Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaii Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:46 am

redheards wrote:well if we use the new one i am screwed all the cards that i need r ban/limited

Mhh but u can still manage mixing with other monsters/but Lexi is inactive she hasn't come back i hope she's k.

*Commanderp sweet storie yes u can post it here but Lexi the one that started this she's the leader of this thingie btw she will come back soon.
Wink
Wink [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Kawaii
Kawaii
Queen Chancellor
Queen Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by redheards Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 am

well that will take a while but k
redheards
redheards
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorAthena Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:33 am

If people can still join I might sign up xD I am new to rp though lol
SailorAthena
SailorAthena
Judgment Of Fire
Judgment Of Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:01 am

Hi Athena nice to see sum new faces around here and sorry ive been gone so long theres been homework, stuff w/ friends blahblahblah Razz and yeah feel free to join :D
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorAthena Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:18 am

Name: Sailor

Deck: Ummm don't quite know what to call it....has a lot of equip cards o.o

Story: Is evil and likes to do evil things, wants to take over the world with DUELS cause that's the one true way to do it

Spirit card: Umm it's possessing a sock puppet and likes to be weird and annoy people (aka have yet to decide o.o)

Character description: 5 foot 6, brown hair, brown eyes, dressed like a rare hunter

Team: The League Of Necromancers
SailorAthena
SailorAthena
Judgment Of Fire
Judgment Of Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4