Chaotic Duel Academy
Make sure you read the rules and make a good use of the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic Duel Academy
Make sure you read the rules and make a good use of the forum!
Chaotic Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» idk why i keep coming back to this
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 11:47 am by juniorc0105

» pls come back..
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:58 am by juniorc0105

» LET'S BRING CDA BACK TO LIFE
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 am by juniorc0105

» So, What's everyone up to?
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 am by juniorc0105

» greetings to every one
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:11 am by juniorc0105

» Insane Clown Posse-Take Me Home Mp3
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 pm by wyleamac

» I am so sad
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 am by juniorc0105

» Test Request
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 am by juniorc0105

» Test Request of Lever10
Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:57 am by Lever10

Duelist of the week.
SailorAthena
Card of the week.

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hi Everyone!
CDA Affiliates

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

+16
ϟ Ares ϟ
king_dante
hebi144
Risen Demon
darkness slayer
StainedRose
Kawaii
zekekioshima
De Meerkat
redheards
IceLink0277
juniorc0105
opda11
LexiLuvsSweetz
shadow slayers
!Bakura!
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. Empty Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

Post by !Bakura! Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 am

[img]
Name: Yu-Gi-Oh!: Return to Duelist Kingdom

*Plot: It has been numerous
long years after the pharoah's spirit has been put to rest and Maxamillion Pegasus has suddenly started up a new
tournament in Duelist Kingdom. Many duelists from around the world are
joining in on the action. There also is a dark group of powerful duelists that call
their organization, "The League of Necromancers" who's main objective is to corrupt the Ancient Egyptian God Cards and use them to mold the world as they see fit. Pegasus has managed to secure "The Winged Dragon of Ra" and "Slifer the Skydragon", however the League of Necromancers captured Obelisk and are currently infusing pure darkness into it's very core, attempting to create a wicked god card. Pegasus has entrusted "Slifer the Skydragon" to Jaden Yuki and is holding onto Ra to entrust it to the victor of the tournament he is now holding. As the League of Necromancers nearly finishes corrupting Obelisk they have begun sending their agents to assault "The Destined Duelists". These "Destined" are duelists that the head of the Necromancers sensed to have the most "light" within their soul and he intends to extinguish that light permanently. A powerful "Dark General" has been dispatched from the league to duelist kingdom for each "Destined Duelist" that has been sensed. The final 16 duelists are left and the eight generals are all among them.
The victor will recieve "The Winged Dragon of Ra" and a generous cash prize of course(it is Pegasus after all). The story will progress differently depending on whether the "League of Necromancers" or the "Destined Duelists" are victorious!
As shadows begin to overtake the earth the power of the league's generals have even managed to overwhelm Yugi Moto.

Credit: !Bakura! and Lexi :3

*Priority: Do all that is necessary to prevent The League of Necromancers from achieving their goal!

*How It Works: you will explain your character and how he/she got involved into the tournament and also show what kind of bond your character has with their "card spirit" (the selected card spirit must be used in your deck). There will be an even number of people. You can challenge anyone except Pegasus. If you win a duel you must post how you won the duel storyline-wise(not the whole duel, please,
unless it was, like, one turn) and what happens after that. If you lose a
duel, post how you lost from your characters perspective and what
happens after that.

*Place:DN and CDA

*Leader(s) Of Roleplay: !Bakura! and LexiLuvsSweetz

*Please apply with the following application you must enter your:

*Name:
*Deck:
*Spirit Card:
*Character Description:
*Team: (good/bad)

-------------
The Destined Duelists(Good):
1. Lexi Sweet(LexiLuvsSweetz)
2. Kimberly Starz(Kawaii)
3. Red (redheards)
4. Hakumen (Zekekioshima)
5. Junior (juniorc0105)
6. Luke Archman (Ares)

The League of Necromancers(Bad):
1. Angel Deaste(ACTOR NEEDED) (the deck may be switched, but must be a suitable one)
2. Alochar (IceLink0277)
3. Evendar (De Meerkat)
4. Damien Morris (!Bakura!)
5. Rose Summers (StainedRose)
6. Mirasi Hadake (Mirasi)

--------------------

Last edited by !Bakura! on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
!Bakura!
!Bakura!
Chancellor
Chancellor

https://chaotic-duel-academy.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. Empty Shadow's Character

Post by shadow slayers Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:26 am

Name: Angel Deaste

Deck: Zombies

Spirit Card: Vampire's Curse

Story: The one thing I ever truly loved doing was spending time with my loved one. Until that day she simply vanished suddenly without a trace. A week went by and I found myself slipping into madness. She wouldnt answer her phone, her relatives and friends had no idea of who I was talking about and her apartment has apparently been abandoned for the past week?!? It's as if she had ceased existing...Another week later, during another sleepless night, I received a phone call from her number at 3am...A dark, deep, muffled voice was on the other end "Do you want to see her again? Theres a black SUV waiting outside...If you wish to see her again you will enter it....." he said. The phone hung up and I staggered towards where I kept my pistol in disbelief of what was happening. I wasn't ever familiar with firearms, but i knew how to pull a trigger and take a life...I placed the fully loaded gun in my jacket's inner pocket and walked out the door of my apartment. As I walked by the vehicle, I knocked on the door and slowly reached for my gun. The door suddenly flew open and a huge hulking figure of a man completely cloaked in black and wearing a mask slowly stepped out of the vehicle. I quickly pulled my weapon out and open fired 3 rounds into his chest. He took the rounds without flinching and rushed towards me so quickly I couldn't even react in time! In a painful instant I was lying on the ground and he then twisted my arm, grabbed my weapon and crushed it with a quick flexing of his hand. I felt a needle prick my arm and I was gone...I awoke into a dreamy and frightening reality...Where I can see my body moving but I am unable to control it.....uugh damn my head is pounding...What am I doing on a cruise ship? This transparent vampire-like creature is following me around...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?

*Credit to Lexi(LexiLuvsSweetz), Sonia(Ice Queen) and Rose(Rosetta) :3

Character Description: Angel is a solemn,quiet and prideful character who usually keeps to himself. He is madly in love with his lover, Ashley and will stop at nothing to find her. However, his sanity has been polluted by darkness to such a severe degree he no longer even has control of his own actions...He is now a general of the League and has infiltrated Pegasus' tournament. He has been given a deck prepared to mesh together with the uncontrollable dark impulses that are slowly consuming who he once was.

Team: The League of Necromancers (Bad)

Last edited by shadow slayers on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
shadow slayers
shadow slayers
Judgment Of Fire
Judgment Of Fire

Back to top Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. Empty My Character

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 am

Name: Lexi Sweet

(IN PROGRESS)Story: Lexi is a new, yet very talented Obelisk blue duel academy student. Upon hearing that three friends from her dorm were being chosen to be sent to Duelist Kingdom on a high class cruise ship as academy representatives, she immediately began thinking of all of the luscious desserts that would be served on the ship. So naturally, she placed sneaking onto the ship highly on her agenda! "Kim can threaten me all she wants with her catz stare, but what's the harm of me sneaking on board if I don't get caught?" she thought to herself as she watched Kim, Red and_____ board the cruise ship. After waving and shouting out her farewell to her three classmates, Lexi quickly slipped away from the crowd seeing them off and began climbing up a huge pile of loading crates on the other side of the ship. Once she made it to the highest set of crates nearest to the ship, she spotted a banner waving in the air not too far from the crate's edge. She threw her backpack just across the ship's outer railing, backed up as far as she could to about a good ten yards or so, tightened her deck strap around her hip and took off sprinting towards the edge at full speed. She jumped with everything she had in her and just barely managed to grab hold of the flag with one hand over the rails. Feeling relieved, she grabbed hold of the flag with both hands and began swinging herself to clear the ship's railing RRRIIIIIIIIPP! As she swung, one end of the flag tore sending her soaring across the railing and into a room, tumbling into the middle of a crowd of passengers. She sat up, looked around sheepishly and innocently said, "I'm sooo sorry I still haven't gotten my sea legs yet ya know?". She then let out the cutest laugh she could muster then a young man came to help her to her feet and offered to escourt her to her room. Feeling flustered, she took his offered hand and as the two walked outside past her backpack, she picked it up and hurriedly said,"Thanks I think I'm getting the hang of this!" she then ran off to the other side of the ship. Upon reaching a corner she turned and accidentally bolted right into a "large" security officer! The man's large belly bounced her back as she fell down. He eyed her with a stern look about his face and said, "Excuse me miss I'm going to have to ask you to please stop running...". Lexi's heart was racing faster than she could keep up with it. "SHIZ!!! Keep it together Lexi!" ,she thought. She looked up at the officer using her "innocent eyes maneuver" and nodded her head. He helped her up and she briskly walked away. After the ship set sail, she waited till most of the crew weren't around and casually slipped out and into the dining hall. She immediately smelled heaven as giant waffle makers were sizzling on the other end of the room. "Late night breakfast O YEEESS!!!" she thought. As she sat down with her enourmous waffle that filled up the entire plate, she drizzled honey and whipped cream all over it and as she took her first bite BOOOOOM!!! there was a huge explosion as the ship's sirens began ringing. The crew began evacuating all of the passengers to lifeboats so she carried her waffle and felt the boat slowly plunge into the ocean as she ran out. Outside, a masked man in black recognized her, sprinted towards her and just as she noticed him he tackled her over the ship's railing! The current took her under and she lost consciousness everything.....turned black. She hazily awoke on a beach and was relieved to find her deck case still strapped at her hip along with an extremely soggy waffle in her arms. "Ugh I'm probably gonna need the energy huh?" she thought to herself and ate the rest of the soggy waffle with a sour look on her face. She picked herself up and noticed her Guardian Eatos lying in the sand somehow completely dry. Memories of her missing father flooded into her and she shed a few tears. After clearing some thick foliage, she saw Pegasus' Mansion in the distance. A wave of Panic instantly set in and she immediately thought of her classmates back on the ship and hoped they were alright. She then sets out towards the mansion...

Card Spirit: Guardian Eatos

Deck: Madolche

Character Description: Is in love with sweetness. She is a fairly mischievious yet somewhat shy person that'll do just about anything for her friends and...sweets. Although she is kinda clumsy at times, her potential has still yet to be seen. I just decided to make her personality like mine and her appearance to just be my profile avatar here it's pretty adorable lol! :3

Team: The Destined (Good)

Last edited by LexiLuvsSweetz on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:04 am; edited 10 times in total
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. Empty Re: Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

Post by opda11 Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 am

Name:Ian O'neill

Sex:Male

Deck:Mermail/Atlantans

Spirit-Card:To be determined

Story:Working on it

Personality:working on it

Side:deciding

Last edited by opda11 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
opda11
opda11
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay. Empty Re: Return To Duelist Kingdom Roleplay.

Post by juniorc0105 Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:26 am

you and waffles......
juniorc0105
juniorc0105
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by IceLink0277 Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:53 am

Name: Alochar

Story: Alochar has been a dangerously unstable member of the league of necromancers for as long as he can remember and since it's been founded. He has gained the rank of general through his many displays of raw power while dueling, his lack of remorse and for carrying out the league's shady agendas while always enjoying himself. He saw a commercial for the Duelist Kingdom tournament on TV and immediately knew what must be done, eliminate all duel academy students along with the destined duelists aboard that cruise ship and obtain the Winged Dragon of Ra. He decided it sounded like his type of plan, and so it was. He took his deck along and just to make things a little interesting, a good old friend of his Trinitrotoluene(TNT) at just the right concentration to sink a standard cruise ship...

Card Spirit: Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord

Deck: Counter Fairy

Character Description: Sarcastic, dangerously unstable and immoral.

Team: The bad boys.

Read it again for fun this story totally needs a fairly psychotic or crazy villian! I kinda picture this villian to act kinda like the joker from the batman movies. So yah IceLink's weird craziness inspired me to put a totally immoral character in here for kicks. :3
-Lexi

Credit: Link's craziness and Lexi

IceLink0277
IceLink0277
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by redheards Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 am

Name: Red

Story:I was named after the The Red Pyramid. My dad studied Egyptian artifacts and buildings. I also found my deck in that very pyramid...Hieratic dragons, the deck's legend says it was forged by the Egyptian god Ra himself. I was destined to use this deck as it reacted to my touch years ago with a blinding light. It then left Atum's crest on my hand. The chest granted me to talk to Eset. Eset was bound to me, he had to prove him self worthy to be a great god again. With my Hieratic dragons and Eset by my side i was unbeatable. But years back I lost a tournament for the Egyptian god cards i lost to Damien Morris. After that i worked hard to become better and sooner or latter beat Damien. To get more practice i joined a academy. \When I was tested to see what dorm I'd be assigned to, I received a perfect score as usual and of course was placed at Obelisk Blue, the top dorm on the island. After a couple weeks went by, I made good friends with Lexi Sweet and Kimberly Starz two other Blue dorm members, but they usually stayed around the girl's dorm. Not too long after meeting them, I was selected as one of Obelisk blue's representatives to compete in Pegasus' sudden challenge, it was a free trip on a high class cruise ship, so i wasn't complaining. When I got on the ship. I went straight to my room and then saw Eset he all most gave me a heart attack. He is the dragon i can summon with Atum's crest. He said to me,"Darkness has permeated this ship, be on guard". Then he disappeared. I never heard Eset say something like that before it kinda freaked me out. Think what Eset said made me pass out on my bed. When i woke up, I went for a midnight walk, while of course being on guard. Continuing my "patrol", I wasn't too shocked to see Lexi sneaking into the banquet hall I thought to myself,"That girl and her sweets". While walking towards the engine room, I noticed a masked man clad completely in black, walk out...Curious, I began tailing him when I smelled something i couldn't name it but i smelled it before I think my dad used it, it was C4 explosives. I tried to run but it was to late. An enormous explosion took me off of my feet and I blacked out...When I woke up I was soaring in the air on Eset's back...he was carrying me?!? We landed on an island with a huge mansion which I noticed belongs to the famous Maximillion Pegasus.(My dad did some work for him) Hmm I wondered if Lexi and my classmates were ok. Eset told me to head for the mansion so of course i did then the dragon faded away........

Screw it I'm actually starting to like the name Red(Pokemon :3) lol just please get a good last name :D. I also took out u smelling gunpowder since it's an extremely outdated form of explosive so trinitrotoluene(TNT) was used in the story. (TNT isn't too modern or too outdated making it easier for the league to utilize and get a hold of. I'd also have to explain how a teen would be so familiar with it's scent which can get kinda complicated...) I did sum more research and the hieratics are based off of egyptian mythological characters such as Zeus and Athena(Greek examples). Ra was actually worshiped as the sun god in Egyptian religion and wasn't held to be a mythological character. So yeah the Hieratics were held as "gods", however Ra was given priority over them all seeing as the Egyptians held the sun over everything else. Sorry if this is annoying but as you can see I like my stories kinda legit! lol X3 Oh and im totally glad Hieratics are on our side they got Dark worlds! D:
-Lexi

Card Spirit: Hieratic Dragon of Eset

Deck: Hieratic dragons

Character Description: An extremely confident and somewhat arrogant duelist who's always looking for a challenge or an adventure. He's been granted the ancient power of the hieratic dragons...for what purpose?

Team: good

Last edited by redheards on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
redheards
redheards
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 am

opda11 wrote:Reserved for character

U want to be a Destined Duelist(good) or a League General(bad)? Razz

Last edited by LexiLuvsSweetz on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:51 am

juniorc0105 wrote:you and waffles......

-gasps- Whats wrong with wafflez?!? D:

Last edited by LexiLuvsSweetz on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by redheards Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:48 pm

I would like feed back on my story when i do things like this i am interested what other people has to say if it's good or bad tell me
redheards
redheards
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by De Meerkat Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:41 pm

*Name: Evendra
*Story: I am a Orphan, My mother and father died when I was young. When I was first put into an orphanage, I found something on my window. It was a card, effect veiler... From then on I left the orphanage in search of other cards. Then i found Gem-Knight Sapphire, Along with Gem-Knight Alexandrite. Alex and Sapphire were my parent's names. From then on i felt compelled to search for the rest of the gem-knight cards. I feel an unexplainable bond with them...as if they were family...After years of searching, I have finally managed to find them all. Then i saw a poster advertising a tournament hosted by Pegasus and immediately i was interested some extra csah definitely couldn't hurt. I decided I need to practice more with my deck first, So I walked off in search of opponents and couldn't find any worth my wasted time. One day as it was getting late after demolishing another long list of amatuers calling themselves duelists, I turned around to a deep throaty voice saying "Your winning streak ends here Evendra" and saw a man completely clad in black clothing. I let out a heavy sigh saying "Alright sure one more amatuer. I could use the practice." That duel turned out to be the duel that would forever change my life...I was left with a mere 50 life points as my opponent fell to the ground and for some odd reason I felt...exausted? Over a cardgame? I dropped to one knee then i noticed what looked like dark flames crawling out of his deck and they were quickly heading for me! I tried running but fell flat on my face. My legs wouldnt move? I turned around to see my opponent's Red Eyes Zombie Dragon right in front of me! I was then blinded by a light emanating from my effect veiler in hand. Alexandrite and Saphirre were then standing before the rotting dragon. They turned around to look my way and i saw...Mom? Dad? A tear went down my cheek as they themselves fused together to form gem-knight aquamarine to hold off the dragon. At that very moment I felt an intense sharp pain in my neck I fell over on my back and saw another larger man wearing the same black clothing as my opponent standing before me. As I watched aquamarine fade I lost consciousness... Next thing I know I begin hearing dark chants in some language I couldn't understand..... I then looked on my arm to have a strange mark and I'm wearing what looks like that black outfit my opponent had on! Then a voice ringed in my head it said "Join the tournament and eliminate any duel academy students you may find on board this ship by any means necessary, then you may be reunited with your family." I turned around to see a cruise ship harbored in the distance. I figured I may as well board it. I was planning to enter this tournament one way or another. So I approached the cruise ship and noticed passengers handing admission tickets over. By the time it came to me the man at guard gave me a nod and let me through without one... As the cruise was well underway I just decided to enjoy myself a bit. Later that night I heard an explosion and ran towards the deck, there I saw a duel academy student...holding a ridiculously huge waffle in her arms...I'm supposed to eliminate her? Upon hesitating a sharp pain throbbed in my head and that same voice echoed saying "I never said I'd give you a choice!!!". I sprinted towards her as quickly as I possibly could and tackled her over the railing...That agonizing throbbing began to ease itself. I then looked over to see what had become of the girl and she was nowhere to be seen...did I.....just...murder her?!? I felt a hand tap my shoulder and turned to see who looked like my opponent from that insane duel that led to all of this. He had secured a life boat with another member clad in black and said, "get in". I hesitatingly complied and we headed towards Duelist kingdom.

*Deck:Gem-Knights.

*Spirit Card: Effect veiler

*Character Description:Quite tall, Masked Face, Long Black hair, Black jeans, Black Top, Belt holding His deck, A Bag to his right side holding a Pen knife, a Revolver , a Samurai Sword and a bottle of poison.

^Errr me tinks ur character should be older considering he's carrying dangerous weapons around lol
-Lexi
I agree maybe just a pen knife or something but having all that is kinda to much-Unknown person that will not be named

*Team: The League of the Necromancers.

I'm really loving the whole traumatized orphan role here! A tragic past of losing his beloved parent's and being willing to go through anything for them is touching. I liked your idea of naming the parents after gem knights a lot can be done there :D
-Lexi

Credit: Lexi.
De Meerkat
De Meerkat
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by !Bakura! Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Name: Damien Morris (Head General)

Story: Since the first day he drew breath his father has always been there for him, training and preparing him for the "world's eclipse". His father explained the world's eclipse as being the time when the leagues power grows to the point it may overshadow the earth and erase everything in existence so that the league may rebuild the world as they see fit. "However, to perform such a feat the powers of all three egyptian gods will be needed" his father explained. Everyday Damien trained his mind, body and soul to combat anyone who would stand in the way of his father's dream to reborn this world into a brighter tomorrow. The completion of his intense training led to his father subjecting him to pure darkness to fully test the strength of his very soul. In the deepest chambers of the League his father brought forth Grapha the Dragon God of Darkworld. Damien stood before this frightening creature unwavering in his resolve. Grapha said to Damien's father in it's eerie voice "Foolish mortal! You dare challenge me again?". Damien's father walked forward and replied "I'm more than confident my son can succeed for my past failures". Grapha let out an ear splitting roar that sounded like thousands of souls screaming in torment and rushed towards Damien's father in rage. Damien moved swifty, lept into the air and powerfully roundhouse kicked the darkworld god's face through a wall. Damien's father remained as a bystander, calmly watching his son in complete confidence. Grapha let out a wicked laugh and angrily said "I like this one". Damien prepared himself for a counter attack as grapha opened his mouth revealing his jagged knive-like teeth. A stream of dark energy shot out of Grapha's mouth directly a Damien. Damien then leaped above the blast ready to come down on grapha's head with another kick. Grapha took this opportunity to lash out with his tail. The tail directly made contact with damien's abdomen and sent him soaring into the opposite wall. Grapha let out a coarse laugh and began readying another blast to finish Damien off. As Damien jumped out of the hole in the wall grapha unleashed all of the dark energy he could muster into this one blast. His father's words said to him during training echoed in his head "Release every shred of negative thought and emotion. Let go of all doubt and become a symbol. A symbol of Judgment.". Damien closed his eyes and did exactly that, while continuing to walk forward. The dark energy enveloped him and he felt no pain he continued walking as if he were pushing though a strong gust of wind. Grapha yelled in rage and brought forth dark energies no average mortal could withstand. Damien was being pushed back and was then held by his father. His father said with a slight smile,"Come now boy surely I've seen more resolve in you than this over the past 20 years". Damien then stood his ground and began walking towards grapha. That walk quickly turned into a sprint as he plunged through Grapha's blast. Grapha let out a final burst of dark matter from his gaping jaws. Damien then lept up directly into it and delivered a well-placed punch to the dark dragon's jaw, with every fiber of strength left in his body. A loud CRACK was heard throughout the entire organization. Grapha stood there in aw of the young mortal who had just broken his jaw. Grapha snapped it back into place and said "Very well then my power is yours to use as you see fit...What is your name mortal?". "My name is Damien, I will use what power you will give me to fulfill my father's desire of a brighter future." Grapha replied, "I couldn't care less, but my power is now your own..." with that Grapha dematerialized into what seemed to be black ashes and a flame appeared on an altar at the far side of the room. Damien walked forward and as the flames subsided a deck appeared. His father smiled and said, "Surely you are my son!". Damien's mastery of the dark forces grapha gives him eventually leads to challenging even the great Yugi Moto. Damien loses the duel to a now severely weakend yugi who is then easily overwhelmed by a few of the league's minions. Now that the King of Games is apprehended, Damien sets his sights on Pegasus' tournament where the Winged Dragon of Ra is being held. He observes the island overhead from the legion's jet and notices there's little room to land his father's aircraft. He then orders the other three generals on board to accompany him out the door of the aircraft. The three strap on their gliding suits as Damien secures his deck and free falls onto the island. The generals look at each other in astonishment and follow him out the door. A large THUD echoed throughout the entire Duelist Kingdom as Damien impacts the earth underneath his feet. He then rises from the crater he created and heads towards the rendezvous point of the generals.

Spirit Card: Grapha Dragon God of Darkworld

Deck: Darkworlds

Character Description: A huge hulking and muscular man standing at about 7 feet tall. He is the right hand of the Necromancer's leader and his son. He has dark wavy hair going to his broad shoulders and gleaming red eyes. Not even the powers of pure darkness radiating from the very deck he uses can break his mental fortitude or corrupt his soul. He will follow his father to the ends of the earth and believes in the bright new reality his league is working to achieve. His personality mainly consists of him being silent most of the time and very straightforward or blunt.

Team: The League of Necromancers

Ok I read this over again for fun and just....wow I luv all u guys mentioned below!!! X3
-Lexi

Credit: Lexi, Ice Queen and Rosetta (To be fair, Wolven Knight gave me the skydiving idea X3)
!Bakura!
!Bakura!
Chancellor
Chancellor

https://chaotic-duel-academy.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redheards Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:59 am

how can u enter if u are Pegasus
redheards
redheards
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by zekekioshima Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:12 am

*Name:Hakumen

*Story:
In the distant future, The world was in chaos. The League of Necromancers had ruled the world and do as they please. The dark energies of the three Wicked Egyptian Gods combined and formed a monstrosity they called called the Black Beast. The Black Beast killed more than 50% of the human population. No one had denied them expect for one. His name his Jin Kisaragi. Jin Kisaragi, was determined to kill the Black Beast. Jin has short blond hair and green eyes. Tsubaki Yayoi, his secretary, told him not to fight the Black Beast and stay. She had long red hair and cold blue eyes. He was stubborn and refused to listen and went ahead. That moment is where he started to regret his decision. When he confronted the Black Beast, he was killing thousands and devouring them. Enraged, he summoned the Great Shogun Shien(or another cool 6 sam :3) to assault the Black Beast. Shien's attack had no effect whatsoever.The Black Beast quickly destroyed and devoured him. Jin was furious and used his strongest monster. He then summoned the Legendary Six Samurai Shien and the grandmaster along with the others. They attacked in unison, but the Black Beast overwhelmed them all despite their amazing teamwork. As the beast finished devouring the samurai, it turned towards Jin and began forming a huge mass of corrupted energy near it's jaws. Jin then unsheathed his blade and readied himself for his final stand...The beast let loose a blast so enormous, fleeing from it would be entirely pointless. As the blast quickly approached Jin was ready muster up all of his strength to attempt countering it. When Tsubaki suddenly plunged in front of him and took the devastating attack in his stead. As the wave of evil came into contact with her body, a blinding light shined forth from the beast... "I love...you." she said as she closed her eyes to never open them again. Tears uncontrollably poured from his eyes, as he witnessed her being torn apart by the beast's blast. Jin then fell into true despair....he couldn't save anyone...He had no intention of pointlessly attempting to defend himself. The Black Beast unleashed another corrupted energy. "A mass of that magnitude would wipe out the entire city behind me..." "it's no point,it's useless." Jin thought to himself. Jin did not even defend himself and let the Black Beast fired. Jin then vanished along with the entire city he failed to protect. Jin woke up screaming, as he looked around he noticed the world was not in chaos. He saw no flames or the Black Beast, but beautiful grassland and a full moon. He saw a girl with pale skin with two blond ponytails with red eyes. He knew who she was. It's Rachel Alucard, vampire and Observer of the world. She came up to him and said" It's really just too sad that the hero couldn't save anyone." Jin ignored her, painfully realizing what she said was in fact the truth. He couldn't protect anyone around him, much less the woman he loved. Rachel continued speaking, "Consider yourself lucky those three gods still had a shred of will they could call their own. That attack has sent you back in the past 50 years ago..." Jin was surprised and question to himself," Why am I still alive? Where'd that monstrosity come from?!?" Rachel said in a serious tone "How should i know what those three fallen dieties were thinking? However, I could take a guess...Do you want to be a true hero?" Jin then instantly knew what he must do. Jin trained with everything he had and was told by Rachel of a tournament held by history's Maximillion Pegasus coming up that holds the fate of the world he vowed, "With this blade I will wipe away all of the sorrow and regrets that plagued my loved ones". He spends years training for that very tournament. He will never forget all of the sacrifices people made for him. He discarded his old name and was reborn as Hakumen.
When the day came he boarded the cruise ship, he sensed an unusually great amount of malice on it. As he searched around the ship, he spotted a black mysterious cloaked man and knew a great amount of the malice he felt was emanating from him. As he was just standing there, the cloaked man immediately noticed Hakumen. Hakumen pulled out his blade and questioned him" Who are you?" He turned around and laughed like crazy madman. He took off his cloak and to my surprise it someone i will never forget. It was Terumi. He had green hair and golden snake-like eyes. He part of the League of Necromancer but not a general but he is strong as one and he works alone. I question to myself" How is he here?" Terumi said " Hahaha, what a happy reunion." Oh why the long face?" I got angry and swung at him. He quickly side stepped it and said, "Ooooo you got a little faster?" Hazama scowled and said" Why are you here Terumi?". Terumi replied with his wicked smile, "To bring destruction to this God forsaken world." I said "Why?" "Do I need a reassson? Fine then I want to see it all BUUURRN to the ground!!!" smiling a crooked smile. He laughed and I said "You're here to create the Black Beast aren't you?" He laughed even harder and said "That piece of trash?!? Nah, I'm here to correct a little miscalculation. I want control over the Egyptian God's power and the Black Beast is not something I can control. It was nothing but a failed experiment. I want the power to overthrow the Observer of the World. I want to control reality itself!" I was shocked and said "The Black Beast is a.....failed experiment? He killed more than half of the earth's population!!!" Terumi replied," Well it's been fun chatting buuuut time to go! Good luck in the tournament, hero!" Temuri jumped over the ship's railing just as an explosion shook the cruise ship violently, bringing Hakumen down to one knee. While recuperating he asks himself, "How the hell did he travel back as I did?". Rachel then appeared and quickly pulled him through a dimensional rift leading to Duelist Kingdom just before an explosion would envelope them. "Why are you helping me?!?" said the startled Hakumen. She smirked and replied, "There's nothing else better to watch on, but I suppose you are a main character....You think you should fend for yourself Mr. hero?". Frustrated, Hakumen said, "I and I alone will rewrite history and atone for my mistakes!". "Don't you think highly of yourself? Ok I'll be watching just don't get yourself killed too easily." ,she said giggling as she vanished. With an annoyed look on his face, he then spots Pegasus' mansion in the distance and heads towards it.

*Deck: Six Samurai

*Spirit Card: Legendary Six Samurai Shi-En

*Character Description:
Hakumen: He believe in justice and can't dealt with evil. He hates the Black Beast and devoted his life to kill all evil. He serious and prideful at time. He prefer to work alone and hate being helped. What is his connection to Termui? He is tall, wears a faceless mask and ,by force of habit, wears his futuristic samurai-styled armor, which boost his abilities beyond any average human being. Although imperfect, his blade was designed using all of the the data gathered from the encounters he's had with the black beast, in order to eliminate it. His motive is to combat the The League of
Necromancers and prevent the horrors of the Black Beast from ever taking
place.

Termui(Hazama): An extremely unstable and destructive man Hakumen has clashed with several times berfore in the future. He is cool headed and appears kind and harmless to most people. However, when his true nature is revealed, he is insane, selfish and overall menacing. He enjoys manipulating other people to do his dirty work for him and takes even more satisfaction from destroying people's lives. He likes to torture, mock and upset people for his own enjoyment. He has a mindset to easily kill anyone without mercy, when necessary. Just what is he planning? His origin is unknown. He first mysteriously appeared when the black beast was created and has been plotting humanities destruction ever since.

Rachel: An observer of the world. These "observers" are people who observe everything in the world but by no means get directly involved. She has a habit of looking down on people ,but still helps whenever she feels like it. She once tried to kill Termui but made it worse than before. For what she claims to be for her entertainment she chose to help Hakumen...

*Team: (good/bad): Good

These characters come from a game called Blazblue. It has a deep story that i made them in my story.

I'm going to do a three person story. Starting from Hakumen to Hazama to Rachel. The story changes for the three of them depending on Hakumen's match and the loser's match.

*Heeeey I fixed up some grammar and moved a few things around mainly just u summoning your six samurai instead of blue eyes and exodia (random lol). I'd also like to tie in Temuri's "creation" into another character's story. This'll be good X3
-Lexi

Last edited by zekekioshima on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 10 times in total
zekekioshima
zekekioshima
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaii Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:44 am

Name: Kimberly Starz

Story: Kimberly's an Obelisk blue student with high marks at the Duel Academy. At the academy, she along with her friends Red and _____ would usually be busy practicing every day for the huge Pegasus tournament they were selected to represent the academy in. Her biggest feature is her kindness and her top notch dueling skills that many of her friends admire. She loves playing with toys while eating her strawberry ice cream more than anything else. She likes to take a walk on rainy days. She believes that rainy days are people's tears of both joy and regret falling out from the sky when they die. So she walks and feels every emotion imaginable. Every now and then her bff Lexi would accompany her when she seemed a tad too lonely :3. During one of these walks with Lexi around campus, they saw a mysterious cave out in the distance by the shoreline that had never been there before. They ventured out to the cave entrance and poked their heads in to look around inside. It was completely pitch black inside. Lexi then giggled and yelled "RAAAWWWRR!" behind Kimberly. Kimberly jumped and let out a scream. As her scream echoed into the cave, a dim light could then be seen deep inside the cavern. Kimberly turned around and gave Lexi a pouty face. As Lexi hugged her and apologized Kim gave her the "Catz Eye Stare" Lexi couldn't stand. Lexi fell over with a bad case of goosebumps with a shocked look. Kim laughed her heart out saying "As if you didn't totally deserve it!". They both laughed and noticed the light was getting brighter and giving off multiple hues of color. After degoosebumping Lexi, they ventured into the cave. The entrance was just big enough for them to fit through as they walked and as the entrance became a tiny circle of light behind them they could hear goofy orchestrated music playing as if from a circus show. As they neared the corner that dazzling rainbow light seemed to be coming from, Kim and Lexi peeped around the corner to see a mountain of toys! There was a little conductor leading a toy orchestra, toys flying around and toys movin around, mingling with each other. Kim and Lexi stood there with their mouths and eyes wide open in disbelief saying, "HOLY SHIZ" at the same time. One of the toys that looked like a little mouse approached Kim said "Welcome Kimmy!" and then pushed the box all of the radiant light was coming from. Kim and Lexi screamed "SOO CUUUTE!!!". At that moment Lexi's Madolches materialized inside the cave and were having a total blast with the toys along with the two girls. "Sweets and toys all over?!? I'm gonna have an eyegasm!" said Lexi as she rubbed her eyes and opened them again to see it was in fact all there. Kim laughed while opening the box the tiny toy mouse pushed against her foot. The entire cave was fully illuminated with lights of every color and hue imaginable. Kim reached in the box with her eyes squinted and felt what felt like a deck of cards. She pulled them out and every toy she'd seen around her was a duel monster card in this very deck! She turned over to show Lexi...who was actually already nibbling on a waffle bigger than she was! Kim let out some laughter, placed the new cards in her hip casing and joined Lexi in the fun. It all continued till they were fast asleep on a stack of pancakes. The music, the commotion, everything faded away...Kim awoke on the beach's shore not too far where the cave was and nudged Lexi awake, who was nibbling on a seashell in her sleep. They both looked over to where the cave had been and it was nowhere to found...In the distance a cruise ship was seen heading towards the academy "OH GAWD! THE TOURNAMENT!!!" Kim yelled. They both dashed towards the Obelisk blue girl's dorm rooms and once there, they both frantically packed. Kim stopped and gave Lexi a worried look then asked "Ummm why are you packing?". Lexi gave her a greedy yet innocent looking face "OOOH NO none of your shenanigans do you have any idea how BAD the academy's going to look if one of us were caught stowing away?!?" Kim said. "Cmooon I can smell the desert dishes from here!!!" replied Lexi. Kim mercilessly gave her the catz stare, literally "grounding" her. "Can I just see you off?", Lexi said shivering. "Ugh fine leave your luggage and lets go", Kim replied. As the sun set they both arrived up near the ship and met up with Red. As Kim and Red boarded the ship, Lexi shouted "Cya guys have a good one!" and waved goodbye then she suddenly seemed to vanish from the crowd seeing them off. "Just don't worry about it...she's not that stupid.....Just.....Enjoy yourself....." Kim thought to herself as a sweat droplet formed on her forehead. As the ship was readying to depart and it's horn blew, Kim slipped out Gorz from her old deck case and thought of her older brother that left her with it. She thought to herself "Please watch over me big bro..." and slipped it into her new deck. That night as she began to work up an appetite over thinking about the tourney Kim headed towards the dining hall to meet up with Red and _____. Sadly what she found was no surprise to her. On the far end of the room she immediately spotted Lexi munching on a waffle bigger than her plate by the late night breakfast buffet. Right before she was going to storm in Lexi's direction, BOOOOOM!!! a huge explosion echoed throughout the ship sending her to her knees. The commotion aboard the ship made her lose track of Lexi entirely. Before she knew it a man completely clad in black clothing and wearing a mask was standing before her. He roughly grabbed her by the arm, threw her against the ships railing and firmly struck her temple with his palm. Before she lost consciousness she muttered "Brother please help..." and then slumped over on the ship's railing with her assailant standing before her. She awoke in a humid, grassy environment with thick foliage and various plant life all around her. She held and rubbed her aching head for a moment and decided to get a grasp of her surroundings. She climbed out of the leafy grove she was in and caught a view of Pegasus' mansion not too far off. She felt a lump in her obelisk blue jacket's pocket, reached for it and pulled it out. A packet of Oreos? She couldn't remember ever placing cookies into her jacket pocket...Her stomach growled so she shrugged her
shoulders and began snacking on them as she headed for the mansion.

Card Spirit: Wind-up Rat (Gorz's spirit also contains her brother's will to protect her)

Deck: Wind-Ups

Character Description: Has long beautiful dark hair reaching her mid back. She's very brave, enough so to control her fears. She is very kind to everyone and very friendly. She has plenty of friends. She's also very playful and funny sometimes. She’s never angry or sad, on the contrary she always trys to be cheerful no matter what the circumstance.

Team: The Destined (Good)

I felt like reading this colorful story of ours again lol it's sooo much fun! The combination of toys and sweets still gets this teen excited lmao!
-Lexi

Credit: Kawaii and Lexi(sorry i get so carried away Kawaii this is too much fun! X3)
Kawaii
Kawaii
Queen Chancellor
Queen Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by zekekioshima Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 am

Nice story and cute. Almost everyone was sad or depressing and against their will. We might see a bright future in this tournament and might even prevent the events of the Black Beast or worse. Btw I got oreo in my room :D.
zekekioshima
zekekioshima
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaii Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:34 am

Thank u very much Zeke but i give credit to Alexis cuz she edit it and make it 2 or 3 times much better.; She's very good at correcting and rewriting stories and also writing stories. She got a very very valuable gift u should be a story writer and make a lot of money Alexis.Lollol are u serious u got oreo cookies at ur room?
[img]
Kawaii
Kawaii
Queen Chancellor
Queen Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by zekekioshima Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:48 am

Yes i do but im slowly eating them.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
zekekioshima
zekekioshima
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:22 am

Thanx Kawaii! My only problem seems to be that i might be making them too long maybe? lol am i really that good? X3 My 2 gfs helped me out on a few stories and another friend gave me the free falling idea for the leader's son. :3
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaii Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:34 am

I ate some earlier in the morning with milk zeketongue
To be honest with u yes you are.(Very incredible i admire you) U like making them so y not make a book later on(In the future and make a lot of money). They are normal size but very fun to read.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Ur two friends gotta be good just like you. Tell them thank u for everything for me. I hope they join CDA.
Kawaii
Kawaii
Queen Chancellor
Queen Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by zekekioshima Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 am

Trust me ur that good that u improve my story and add more character development. I had to look at the character's point of view and somehow i forgot what time it is. Well it late and i should be going to sleep. Night, Night.
zekekioshima
zekekioshima
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:46 am

k thanx u guys 4 the compliments! and gnight zeke yeah time totally escaped me too. Having too much fun dreaming dreams and writing about them lol. Yikes almost 4am over here and havent even showered! DX Just realizing that makes me feel....ew lol anywho gnight peeps!
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by De Meerkat Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Can i Challenge ppl right now?
De Meerkat
De Meerkat
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by De Meerkat Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Also, In my story there were 2 more of the Necromancers, and In Bakura's there were 3 more. So which of the Other Necromancers are going to be each one?
De Meerkat
De Meerkat
Realm Of Light
Realm Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiLuvsSweetz Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 pm

De Meerkat wrote:Also, In my story there were 2 more of the Necromancers, and In Bakura's there were 3 more. So which of the Other Necromancers are going to be each one?

Yup that was all me don't worry about it i had to change the number of generals with u guys for a fun plot twist X3
LexiLuvsSweetz
LexiLuvsSweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next